Work Life The Importance Of Arriving On Time
- Punctuality shows that you see others time as valuable, as well as your own.
- Punctuality helps create for a smooth, less stressful start to one’s day.
- Being that we are here to serve our clients and employees, it shows that they are a priority if we are on time and ready to cater to their needs—providing excellent customer service. We also would expect our employees to be punctual, so setting the example is important.
- Punctuality builds reputability and reliability.
- Morale and productivity in the workplace is higher when everyone is on time. In addition, workflow is less likely to be disrupted.