Roaster Operator 1 – LH61154115
We have an immediate need for a Roaster Operator with a Company in the Placer County area. This individual is responsible for focusing on task at hand and will also take part in quality checks, improvements, maintenance, and be a broader part of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all company procedures and policies.
- Show up to work on time and dressed appropriately.
- Ability to operate a forklift safely.
- Ability to move heavy items (up to $150 lbs.) with equipment.
- Responsible for overall operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain an accurate database and production information for use with the computerized control system. Properly log-on and off the system when taking operational control.
- Complete all logs/forms/check lists (required at the beginning, during and end of shift).
- Work with the QC Team to make sure that product meets quality standards.
- Execute instructions or special assignments given by Production Supervisor or Lead.
- Work in a safe manner, following all safety rules and manufacturing/company procedures.
- Ability to problem solve; effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to work overtime, weekends, a be flexible to rotate between shifts, as needed.
- Must be able to run either a Jopers or Vittoria roaster (only one)
Education and Skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Good math skills, computer skills
- Good interpretive and/or reactive skills
- Must have manufacturing environment experience
(Manufacturing, Math Aptitude, Forklift, Roaster Operator, Jopers roaster, Vittoria roaster, process improvement, quality control, food industry)